- Perform task-oriented duties, such as clerical work and data entry
- Perform project-oriented duties, such as grant research and sewing
- Serve on committees, such as Finance or Programs
- Host special events, such as the Educational Symposium and Design on Life
- Directly serve clients through support groups and transportation
- Give their time, talent and treasure to make a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer in our community
Cancer Services is governed by a group of dedicated volunteer board members with a heart for people affected by cancer. Their leadership and guidance enable us to provide the level of care and support that we do for those with cancer and their families in our community.
John Bloom, Chairperson
Brad Bertsch, CPA, Vice-Chairperson
Don Bender, Treasurer
Cory Swagger, Secretary
Diane Calinski, Ph.D.
Rev. Tim Graham
Margaret Rodenbeck, NP
William A. Schroeder, Ed.D