Clients and their families benefit from:
- Personalized supportive counseling
- Monthly support group meetings
- Advocacy with insurers and employers
- Financial assistance for cancer-related expenses
- Our extensive Resource library
Cancer Services is governed by a group of dedicated volunteer board members with a heart for people affected by cancer. Their leadership and guidance enable us to provide the level of care and support that we do for those with cancer and their families in our community.
John Bloom, Chairperson
Brad Bertsch, CPA, Vice-Chairperson
Don Bender, Treasurer
Cory Swagger, Secretary
Diane Calinski, Ph.D.
Rev. Tim Graham
Margaret Rodenbeck, NP
William A. Schroeder, Ed.D