Clients and their families benefit from:
- Personalized supportive counseling
- Monthly support group meetings
- Advocacy with insurers and employers
- Financial assistance for cancer-related expenses
- Our extensive Resource library
What we do
Cancer Services mission is to enhance the quality of life of those affected by cancer by providing meaningful resources, information and compassionate assistance. We do so through a variety of programs and services, including financial assistance for cancer-related expenses, personalized supportive counseling, durable medical equipment loan, home health supplies, transportation assistance, massage therapy, and exercise. Click here for a full list of our programs and services.