- Perform task-oriented duties, such as clerical work and data entry
- Perform project-oriented duties, such as grant research and sewing
- Serve on committees, such as Finance or Programs
- Host special events, such as the Educational Symposium and Design on Life
- Directly serve clients through support groups and transportation
- Give their time, talent and treasure to make a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer in our community
Carelines is a quarterly publication of Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana. If you’d like to receive our newsletter, please call (260) 484-9560 and we will add you to our mailing list.