- Perform task-oriented duties, such as clerical work and data entry
- Perform project-oriented duties, such as grant research and sewing
- Serve on committees, such as Finance or Programs
- Host special events, such as the Educational Symposium and Design on Life
- Directly serve clients through support groups and transportation
- Give their time, talent and treasure to make a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer in our community
Donors who thoughtfully include a gift to Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana in their will and estate plans are very special people. They look to the future and take action so that Cancer Services will be here to help others. These gifts can be as simple as a bequest named in the will or may involve insurance and trust plans. Individuals who choose to leave us a gift become members of Hope Circle.
Making a bequest part of your will is an easy way to express your compassion and commitment to people in our community.
Suggested language for a general, unrestricted bequest:
“I give, devise, and bequeath to Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana, located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, or its successor, [PERCENTAGE OF RESIDUE, SUM OR DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY], which shall be used for such purposes as the board of directors may determine.”