- Perform task-oriented duties, such as clerical work and data entry
- Perform project-oriented duties, such as grant research and sewing
- Serve on committees, such as Finance or Programs
- Host special events, such as the Educational Symposium and Design on Life
- Directly serve clients through support groups and transportation
- Give their time, talent and treasure to make a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer in our community
Champions of Hope
Champions of Hope are individuals and families who uphold the mission of the organization by ensuring help and support are available to others, by making sure resources and actions align with their hearts, by showing their compassion in tangible ways, and by displaying an unyielding promise to support the organization well into the future.
These gifts are financially significant to the giver as well as to Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana.
Champions of Hope Giving Levels
$1,000 - Friend
$2,500 - Companion
$5,000 - Advocate
$7,500 - Caregiver
$10,000 - Guardian
Champions of Hope may choose to make a one-time gift by cash, credit card or stock transfer. They may also choose to make a pledge and then aggregate incremental donations made throughout the year in the form of memorials and tickets to Cancer Services special events for a cumulative gift of $1,000 or more each year. Donors who choose to make a pledge will receive quarterly statements from Cancer Services.
Champions of Hope are recognized each year in the organization’s annual report.
Please consider being a Champions of Hope
If you have questions or your professional advisors need more information please call Dianne May at (260) 484-9560. There are many ways to have your assets benefit the mission to help local people with cancer and their families.