- Perform task-oriented duties, such as clerical work and data entry
- Perform project-oriented duties, such as grant research and sewing
- Serve on committees, such as Finance or Programs
- Host special events, such as the Educational Symposium and Design on Life
- Directly serve clients through support groups and transportation
- Give their time, talent and treasure to make a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer in our community
We could not do what we do without our volunteers, donors and community supporters who give their time, talent and treasure to help us fulfill our mission. Learn how you can get involved and make a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer in our community. Click here to volunteer today!