In response to requests from clients and family members, Cancer Services will begin offering evening hours until 7:00pm on Monday nights starting January 10. A Client Advocate will be available to meet with individuals and provide access to all the services offered. We know life during cancer is complicated and we want to help. This is one more way Cancer Services is here for you.
Hours of Operation:
Monday 9am to 7pm, Tues-Friday 9am to 5pm
From a client:
Thank you Cancer Services for…
- Caring Hearts
- Always being there and listening
- Wig Bank
- Massage, donated for me and my husband
- Ronald Repka Foundation gift
Words truly do not express enough gratitude. I have been validated as a woman with cancer and it is okay to feel what I am feeling. That is a big statement. I was given such a caring heart in my Client Advocate, Maureen. She allowed me as much time as I needed and she always answered the phone to talk. She has been an angel to me through this journey. I am grateful for all she has done.
We are sponsoring a seminar on prostate cancer and men’s sexual health on Saturday, September 18, from 9 AM to 1 PM. The event will be held at our facility, 6316 Mutual Drive.
The seminar will feature the following presentations:
- Prostate Cancer: PSA Screening, and the Option of Watchful Waiting, presented by Jeff Schneider, M.D.
- Maintaining and Enhancing Men’s Sexual Health, presented by Janet Casperson, PA
- The Role of Nutrition in Preventing and Fighting Prostate Cancer
- The Role of Exercise in Preventing and Fighting Prostate Cancer, presented by Michelle Lefevra
- Surgical Options for Treating Prostate Cancer, presented by Mark Dabagia, M.D.
- Systematic Treatment of Prostate Cacncer: Hormonal Therapy, Provenge Vaccine, and Chemotherapy, presented by Musaberk Goksel, M.D.
To reserve your spot, call (260) 484-9560, or for more information, visit cancer-services.org.