The Lapper is a fundraising walk for Cancer Services to honor or memorialize a loved one touched by cancer. After the walk, we come together for the Survivors Day Celebration featuring food, music and fun for the entire family!
Start fundraising on your own or create a team to join you for the Lapper walk on May 12, 2018. Raise $35 by May 1 to receive a commemorative t-shirt. Start fundraising today at lapper2018.everydayhero.do, or click the header above.
How will your contribution help?
The money raised stays in our community. You and your team of community supporters can make a difference:
- $50 can provide one wig for a client who has lost their hair due to treatment.
- $100 can provide one month of nutritional supplement for a client undergoing chemotherapy.
- $250 can provide four oncology massages from one of Cancer Services’ certified oncology massage therapists.
- $500 can provide financial assistance to a client paying for nausea and pain medicine.
- $1,000 can ensure a client receives a year of practical and emotional support.