By enrolling your Kroger Plus Card intoÂ theÂ Community Rewards Program,Â Cancer Services will be able to receive a quarterly donation from your purchases.
Last quarter, we wereÂ awarded nearly $600.Â AÂ donation of this amount canÂ help assistÂ a client pay for pain and nausea medicine.
Follow the easy steps below to join today:
- Go toÂ www.kroger.com/communityrewardsâ€‹â€‹
- Click “Create an Account” if you have a Kroger Plus Card, but do not haveÂ an online account. If you already have an online account and,Â your Plus Card is linked to your online account, click “Sign In.”Â
- Once you are signed in to your account, ensure that you are currently on the Community Rewards tab under “My Account” on the left side of the page. On the Community Rewards page, click “Enroll.”
- Ensure theÂ “ViewÂ By Type”Â filter is set toÂ “All.” Type inÂ Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana in the search bar or use our organization code: CW868.
- Click “Enroll” and you’re good to go! You will immediately begin supporting Cancer Services the next time you use your Kroger Plus Card.
Thank you for your generous support!