By enrolling your Kroger Plus Card into the Community Rewards Program, Cancer Services will be able to receive a quarterly donation from your purchases.
Last quarter, we were awarded nearly $600. A donation of this amount can help assist a client pay for pain and nausea medicine.
Follow the easy steps below to join today:
- Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Click “Create an Account” if you have a Kroger Plus Card, but do not have an online account. If you already have an online account and, your Plus Card is linked to your online account, click “Sign In.”
- Once you are signed in to your account, ensure that you are currently on the Community Rewards tab under “My Account” on the left side of the page. On the Community Rewards page, click “Enroll.”
- Ensure the “View By Type” filter is set to “All.” Type in Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana in the search bar or use our organization code: CW868.
- Click “Enroll” and you’re good to go! You will immediately begin supporting Cancer Services the next time you use your Kroger Plus Card.
Thank you for your generous support!