October 28, 2020
Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana is seeking a full-time Events and Marketing Coordinator to plan and implement fundraising and special events, as well as assist with marketing and fund development efforts.
Reports to: Director of Development and Marketing
Work Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday with some evening and weekend hours required.
Job Summary: The Events and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of fundraising and special events as well as assisting with marketing and development efforts.
- Manage all aspects of planning, execution and follow-up for Cancer Services’ fundraising and special events, including logistics, vendor management, sponsorship solicitation, promotion, and volunteer coordination with careful attention to budget and time constraints.
- Evaluate event performance and submit reports on attendance and participant feedback.
- Research, identify and recommend improvements for event success.
- Assist with marketing and public relations activities to build support and spread awareness of Cancer Services.
- Create and post engaging text, image and video content for social media and website.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and constituent engagement metrics.
- Maintain excellent communications to ensure coordination of all aspects of fund development and marketing.
- Assist with development efforts, including donor and sponsorship prospect research and stewardship.
- Maintain donor database, including data entry, report queries and data analysis.
- Degree in relevant field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with donor database or CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Proven experience in event planning and fundraising.
- Experience in marketing or public relations.
- Experience with social media and website management.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptionally skilled at discerning work priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to proactively solve problems.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and high-volume position.
- Ability to handle stress and remain calm.
- Ability to interact thoughtfully with staff, volunteers and donors.
- Excellent vendor management and negotiation skills.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Stacey Stumpf at firstname.lastname@example.org.