Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana is seeking a full-time Director of Donor Impact to lead the organization in building strong connections with individual donors which inspire charitable giving and enduring support for the organization.
This position is part of the senior management team which works together to enhance the quality of life of those affected by cancer by providing meaningful resources, information and compassionate assistance.
Reports to: President and CEO
- Develop and implement a broad base of resource development strategies to meet the needs of key donors fostering their loyalty and creating a sense of shared mission
- Build excellent, long-term relationships with key individual donors
- Plan, coordinate and implement an annual recognition for donors of $1,000 or more
- Provide staff support to planned giving and capital campaigns as needed
- Maintain strong working knowledge of current gift techniques and tax vehicles applicable to key donors
- Ensure meaningful and timely donor communication
- Utilize social media and specialized communication tools to provide regular and valued information to key donors
- Ensure confidentiality and guard against conflicts of interest in all donor information
- Maintain accurate and effective information management systems related to key donors
- Document donor interactions and plan for ongoing engagement
- Utilize training resources available from software vendors in order to ensure that CSNI maximizes the potential and efficiencies of donor software
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in donor development, marketing, communications, public relations or fund development
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or business preferred.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in customer relationship marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media.
- Experience with Salesforce or Raiser’s Edge preferred.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Dianne May at email@example.com by January 6, 2020.