Tie1On4 Prostate Cancer Seminar- A Success!
Posted on September 21st, 2010
by Bill Seidel
Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana and Us TOO International sponsored a successful seminar on prostate cancer and men’s health on Saturday, September 18. The seminar was held at Cancer Services and featured six speakers addressing topics, such as PSA Screening and Active Surveillance, Surgical Options for Prostate Cancer, Systemic Treatments such as Immunotherapy and Provenge, Nutrition, Exercise and Enhancing Men’s Sexual Health. Not surprisingly the session on enhancing sexual health was the most heavily attended. All speakers provided interesting information in an entertaining format. We hope to make this an annual event.
The Us TOO Information Table. Us TOO International provides extensive information on prostate cancer in all of its various forms and ramifications. The most popular publications were made available for attendees.No Comments
Tags: Active Surveillance, Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana, Dr. Jeff Schneider, Ed Souers, exercise, Hudson Hornet, Immunotherapy, men's health seminar, Northeast Indiana Urology, nutrition, prostate cancer awareness, Provenge, PSA Screening, surgical options, systemic treatments, tie1on4 prostate cancer, Us TOO
Tie1On4 Prostate Cancer Seminar
Posted on August 24th, 2010
We are sponsoring a seminar on prostate cancer and men’s sexual health on Saturday, September 18, from 9 AM to 1 PM. The event will be held at our facility, 6316 Mutual Drive.
The seminar will feature the following presentations:
- Prostate Cancer: PSA Screening, and the Option of Watchful Waiting, presented by Jeff Schneider, M.D.
- Maintaining and Enhancing Men’s Sexual Health, presented by Janet Casperson, PA
- The Role of Nutrition in Preventing and Fighting Prostate Cancer
- The Role of Exercise in Preventing and Fighting Prostate Cancer, presented by Michelle Lefevra
- Surgical Options for Treating Prostate Cancer, presented by Mark Dabagia, M.D.
- Systematic Treatment of Prostate Cacncer: Hormonal Therapy, Provenge Vaccine, and Chemotherapy, presented by Musaberk Goksel, M.D.
To reserve your spot, call (260) 484-9560, or for more information, visit www.cancer-services.org.No Comments
Tags: Cancer, chemotherapy, exercise, fighting prostate cancer, fort wayne, hormonal therapy, men's sexual health, men's sexual health seminar, nutrition, P, preventing prostate cancer, prostate cancer, prostate cancer awareness, prostate cancer seminar, PSA screenings, surgical options, tie1on4 prostate cancer, vaccine