Tie1On4 Prostate Cancer Seminar
Posted on August 24th, 2010
We are sponsoring a seminar on prostate cancer and men’s sexual health on Saturday, September 18, from 9 AM to 1 PM. The event will be held at our facility, 6316 Mutual Drive.
The seminar will feature the following presentations:
- Prostate Cancer: PSA Screening, and the Option of Watchful Waiting, presented by Jeff Schneider, M.D.
- Maintaining and Enhancing Men’s Sexual Health, presented by Janet Casperson, PA
- The Role of Nutrition in Preventing and Fighting Prostate Cancer
- The Role of Exercise in Preventing and Fighting Prostate Cancer, presented by Michelle Lefevra
- Surgical Options for Treating Prostate Cancer, presented by Mark Dabagia, M.D.
- Systematic Treatment of Prostate Cacncer: Hormonal Therapy, Provenge Vaccine, and Chemotherapy, presented by Musaberk Goksel, M.D.
To reserve your spot, call (260) 484-9560, or for more information, visit www.cancer-services.org.No Comments
Tags: Cancer, chemotherapy, exercise, fighting prostate cancer, fort wayne, hormonal therapy, men's sexual health, men's sexual health seminar, nutrition, P, preventing prostate cancer, prostate cancer, prostate cancer awareness, prostate cancer seminar, PSA screenings, surgical options, tie1on4 prostate cancer, vaccine